1. In the event that the Homer-Center Jr./Sr. High School or the Homer-Center Elementary School has a change in eligibility status, parents will be notified of the change.
2. The LEA will implement the Schoolwide Title I plan to assess yearly progress. The learning outcome/assessments will reflect district measures for student achievement.
3. The LEA will be specific in designing and implementing a school improvement plan in the event that the Title I Program requires this direction. The administration, Title I Coordinator, Title I staff and district staff will coordinate a plan focused on the improvement of all students’ achievement.
4. The LEA will abide by the statements included within its collaboration plan to meet the needs of students requiring services from other agencies.
5. The LEA will maintain timely contacts and consultations with private schools to ensure Title I services for eligible students. A form will be submitted to non-public schools requesting notification of their interest in Title I services.
6. The LEA will provide in-service training to assist the instructional staff (both Title I and district) in providing programs designed for student success. The LEA will review relevant research dealing with early intervention programs in accordance with district goals.
7. In the event that the LEA elects to begin a pre-school program, students will receive services in compliance with Head Start performance standards.
8. Parents may request information regarding the professional qualifications of their child’s/children’s teacher(s).
Title I Information >